“The quintessential romantic cottage”
Arrive to a secluded, steaming hot spa, draped with a soft curtain of tree ferns and surrounded by a high bamboo fence.
Imagine spending a cold winters night gazing into your own wood fire, from your enchanting queen size bed.
Bluebells is a luxuriously appointed free standing garden cottage in the Dandenong Ranges virtually across the road from the Gembrook Puffing Billy Station and walking distance from local restaurants, cafes and shops.
- secluded garden setting with BBQ
- private semi-covered outdoor spa / jacuzzi
- ensuite bathroom
- linen, bathrobes & fluffy towels
- hairdryer, iron & toiletries
- heated towel rail
- wood fire
- electric blankets
- reverse cycle air conditioner
- fully equipped kitchen with stove/oven, microwave, electric fry pan & bar fridge
- TV, DVD & CD player
- free off street parking